Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014



I guess this is what it is. I solved it. The purpose of life. It isn't something as technical and monotonic as extending generations of progeny, nor is it something as spiritual as to find God. I guess, as living beings, we are all extending ourselves- making amends, forging new relations, all for that one thing- To be accepted. Yes, it ends right there. Sounds  simple, right? Well it is. It is normalcy that we all aim for, ultimately. No matter how much we want to stand out, we as people will always keep looking behind or ahead, to see if anybody's watching us- if anybody has our back.

I don't know if Normalcy is your aim as strongly as mine, but trust me- it is. We all have felt that desire to be normal- to be loved and accepted and cherished, the way we want to be. 

If you're reading this, I'll tell you but this one thing. Don't give up. Love and acceptance usually creep up on you. They don't announce their arrival. Maybe they're right around the corner the day you decide to throw your flail body from the high-rise. 

You don't know me. But let us start here. Tell me your stories of flailing oddity. Rant as much as you want, make me your ears. Let me try and get normalcy back into your life. Let me try and accept deformities that nobody else has so far. Let me know if you feel better.

Lastly about the picture. I didn't have a good picture with good bokeh. So this, instead. Off a google search. I hope you accept it. Just like you all, I also want to be accepted.

More power to you.
More acceptance to you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment